Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Two Sides of the Planet


I have been having a slight problem with scanning my postcards lately. I would say it is the scanner but I believe it is more like user error. Anyway, one of my two latest cards comes from Cobram, Victoria, Australia. Laura sent this postcard to me. She lives on the other side of the continent of Australia from my friend, Beverley. Laura lives in Cranbourne but likes to go to Cobram for her Christmas and Easter holidays. She says that she would like to have a place here and live one day with some sheep, wildlife and a vegi garden. I also just ADORED the kangeroo stamp. Isn't it just precious? Thanks again, Laura.

My second postcard I received this week comes from the other side of the world from Australia. It is from Espana or Spain as we say here in the U.S.A. Ingred sent me this multi-view card from Costa del Sol (Coast of the Sun). She lives in the town of Nerja which is the picture in the upper left hand corner. Thanks, Ingrid.

No comments: