Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Working On It



This card came in an envelope with a letter and some other "goodies." A young girl named Greta from Lithuania sent this to me. She wrote a letter and also included some small cards from several museums there in Lithuania. She also put in some Lithuanian words such as "Suo" which means dog. Thanks again, Greta.




This postcard is of Mt. Baker which is in the Cascade Mountains of Washington state. However, it was sent to me by Carolynne of California. She said she has been collecting post cards for years and has some from every state. She asked me if I wanted a particular state, I could e-mail her and let her know. So I did and asked her for a postcard from Alaska and this is what she sent me.





I LOVE THIS POSTCARD. Thank you Carolynne. I can just see the moose from "Northern Exposure" walking down the middle of the street!




This is another card that was sent to me from Carolynne in California. As you can see, it is from Hawaii. Now I have cards from the 49th and 50th states! Thanks again, Carolynne.

No comments: