Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here We Go Again


This summery card came from Rosemary in Florida. She said that it should look familiar because I lived in Florida. I thought it looked familiar because I like to watch Burn Notice on the USA Network which takes place in Miami. Thanks Rosemary.


This postcard came on the same day as the previous card. Two cards with images of things at the beach. This one comes from a northern beach, particularly Maine (as it said on the back cover). However, the text on the back said "Greetings from Massachusetts!"


As I was receiving post cards from around the world, my mom and dad were traveling up to the UP Michigan (that is Upper Peninsula) for you non-natives. She sent me this postcard while in Michigan. I love otters (and ferrets, too). It is hard to read, but it does say that the card came from Bond Falls, a lovely place in the UP.


This postcard came to me from Beverley in Busselton, Australia, which is in western Australia, close to Perth. Beverley originally sent me a message through postcrossing and asked if I would like to do a private sway and/or be a pen pal. I responded promptly. Since that time, Beverley and I have become friends through postcrossing. We have communicated through postcards and through Instant Messaging (IM). She is 13 hours ahead of me in time. Thanks for your card, Beverley. Hope to see more.



No comments: