Saturday, August 16, 2008

Deutschland to The Netherlands

Here is the latest postcard I received today from Ute in Moenchengladbach, Germany. Boy, if that is not a mouthful. I love this card because of the old world building. The card says that it is "Die Oberstadtdirektor Presse - um Informatinsamt." Thanks Ute for the beautiful card.

On a side note, I went to Ute's profile on postcrossing and read about her and also went to her website. Ute is a beautiful artist. Her blog is called "Meine kleine kreativwelt", my little creative world. Even if you dont speak German, the blog is a beauty to behold. You may see it by going to http://stempelkatze.blogspot.com/.

I received a second card today from a second European country, The Netherlands. Riejanne from Roderwold in the northern province of Drenthe sent this card to me. She said that there is alot of nature around her small town. I can see that from this card. Thanks Riejanne. She also has a beautiful name.

No comments: