Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More Posting of Post Cards



This is a postcard of the Jesolo lighthouse in Jesolo, Italy. It was sent to me by David. I received David's address and so I sent him a card. I noticed the lighthouse on his avatar and asked if he would send me a card of it since I like lighthouses. Thank you David and your Mum.




Carmen in the south of Spain sent me this beautiful card. This is a town near where she lives. She said they have alot of great beaches. Since I went to the beach last weekend, I sent Carmen a postcard of the beach "near me."


I thought I would put a little bit of a spin on things. After all, variety is the Spice of Life.



This mountain is in Fukushima, Japan. It is about a 4 hours car ride from where Wakana lives. She mentioned that this is her mother's home town. Thanks Wakana!


The picture below is from Cologne, Germany. I recognized it from the twin steeples. It was sent to me by Wyando. He is the postcrosser who has sent the most postcards and the most postcards from and Germany. Longest distance too. Way to go! Thanks for the card.


No comments: