Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trying to Catch Up


Here I am again, trying to catch up on listing and publishing my cards from postcrossing. This beautiful card came from Audrey. She, her husband and dog live in a little town in the east of France. Thanks again, Audrey.



This card came from a wonderful lady in California. This was an appropriate card, I thought, since my last name is "Key".

Maaike from the Netherlands sent me this card. She is a psychologist who works with the elderly. She said she likes working with older people because they have such great stories to tell. Thanks, Maaike, for reminding me that everyone, including senior citizens, has something to share.


The next card that came to my mailbox was from Maiko. She is from Flower Mound, Texas. Right within my own state. Her name is very close to Maaike from the Netherlands. Interesting. As you can see below, she sent me a card from the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas. She has relatives there and this card reminded her of Sunday drives with her grandfather.

No comments: