Thursday, August 7, 2008

Caught Up



This is the first of the last postcards and I will be caught up! Wow. I didn't think I would get here. I guess this bird from Finland was a harbinger of things to come!

Anu from Finland sent this card to me. She is a high school student but out for the summer right now. She is reading Crime and Punishment as part of her summer reading program.

Thanks Anu!


This BEAUTIFUL postcard was sent to me from Sirji who lives in Parnu, Estonia. She said that Estonia is a small country, but has beautiful beaches and beautiful cities, such as Parnu, where she lives. This postcard comes from Muhu Saar which means the island of Muhu. This is an island just off the coast of Estonia. Thank you Sirji!




This is the front and back side of a beautiful card sent to me from Kathrin in Germany. Although Kathrin lives in Germany, the card is from a frozen brook in Austria. I sent Kathrin a message saying that I love the snow and that this was my first snow postcard so it was extra special. I also love the penquin stickers on the back. Happy Feet!

No comments: