Monday, October 27, 2008

West Coast and East Coast

I received two cards over the weekend. Funny, they are both from coastal regions of North America. One is from the U.S. and one is from Canada.




My first card comes from Michele who lives on the Outer Banks in North Carolina. She says that her family has lived there for a number of years and she really likes it. This card is from the North Carolina Aquarium, just a few miles from where Michele lives. She and her granddaughter like to go and look at the fish and other animals. Thanks, Michele for the wonderful postcard. I have not been to the Outer Banks, but my mom and dad have and they love it!



From the Atlantic to the Pacific Coast, my second card came from Jenifer who lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She is 19 years old and loves the beach. Of course, summer is over and so it is getting colder now to go on the beach, but she said she thought this postcard "was fun." I think it is fun too, Jenifer. Thank you. I'm wondering if I could write in the sand like this on the beach and get a picture of it.....hmmmmm....maybe next summer.

No comments: