Thursday, October 30, 2008

A London Surprise

Back in July of this year, I received a postcard from Ingrid in southern Spain. She sent me a postcard of the Costa del Sol. She had put her return address on the card so I sent her a "thank you" postcard. She received it and sent me an e-mail saying she was thrilled with the card and said it was an unexpected surprise. In the e-mail, she said she would be moving to London soon and once there, would send me a card. Guess what, I received that card today, October 30th! What a great surprise for me. Ingrid says that she is "finally here and loving it!" She also says that she wishes all the best for me and Charlie and hope I have a wonderful golden autumn. Thanks Ingrid, you are one of the reasons for me having a wonderful autumn.

Below is the "royal" stamp that brought Ingrid's card to me.

No comments: